Sorry – broadcast is cancelled due to our equipment going “missing”. The open-mic night will still be happening, though – it just won’t be broadcast. 🙁
Join us on WHWS on Thursday Feb.24th from 8 to 9pm for an open-mic night at the Scandling Cafe for everyBODY is beautiful during National Eating Disorders Awareness Week. Everyone who participates gets a 20% off coupon to the Bookstore!
Open mic will be in the rear seating area of the Cafe, not the Fireplace Lounge where WHWS broadcasts every Friday. Make sure to follow the sound to the back of the Cafe!
Other events that entire week include:
- Monday 21st Tabling and screenings at Scandling 11am to 1pm.
- Tuesday 22nd Tabling and screenings at Scandling 11am to 1pm. “Contextualizing the Pro Ana/Mia Movement Online” with Prof. Michele Polak (Hillcrest House at 7pm)
- Wednesday 23rd Tabling and screenings at Scandling 11am to 1pm. Pasta Night with with NEDAW (Chaplin’s House 630 S. Main St, at 6pm)
- Thursday 24th Tabling with Adios Barbie Display at Scandling 11am to 1pm. Open Mic 8pm!
- Friday 25th Tabling and “DNH8 On Your Body” Photo Shoot, Scandling 11am to 1pm. Wear a white shirt!
It’s time to talk about it! For more info call 315.781.3388 or visit nationaleatingdisorders.org